Good day world and all that is in it. The name is Dead Poet and this is my "whatever" blog. That means I'll be posting blogs on anything and everything that I feel like blog material. This would also be Dead Poet's public blog, all the deeper stuff will be posted in another blog, good luck finding it. If you find it, comment on it and win a prize. Just Kidding, I'll probably delete it if the blog stat gets high. Anyway, enjoy reading it, and comment if I misspelled anything, misused punctuation marks or incorrect grammar. I always speed type so I never really proof read my writings.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Panorama of Luneta Park
Actually, am more concern on your criticisms on the watermark than the pictures.
I only just created that watermark, am not quite sure how the internet people think of it.
Does it look gay? Does it look too fantasy? Does it make an impression that a noob is taking the picture?
Comments are welcome and will be taken as intellectual criticism, unless your a troll.

P.S. Comments on the composition of the photo are also welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment