Good day world and all that is in it. The name is Dead Poet and this is my "whatever" blog. That means I'll be posting blogs on anything and everything that I feel like blog material. This would also be Dead Poet's public blog, all the deeper stuff will be posted in another blog, good luck finding it. If you find it, comment on it and win a prize. Just Kidding, I'll probably delete it if the blog stat gets high. Anyway, enjoy reading it, and comment if I misspelled anything, misused punctuation marks or incorrect grammar. I always speed type so I never really proof read my writings.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Proper Introductions

Cool, my first blog in this new blogspot account.

Anyway, I'll need to introduce myself. My blog name is "Dead Poet" but am Mark in the real world. I also go by the name "Rivers", "Soramea", "DeadNugget" and "MyHappyPill" in online video games and other blogging sites.

I initially post my blogs in tumblr, but seeing that I don't have that much readers there, I decided to move to somewhere......more appropriate for blogging.

I do a little photography at my spare time, but am still learning from my masters. I love video games, I just finished God of War 3 this morning and it was epic, I'll write a review of it later. I also like to travel to the country, it goes hand-in-hand with learning photography. I don't know, maybe that just how it is, when you love to travel, you'll learn to love taking pictures.

I also like animes, manga, comic books and movies. Call me a geek but I dig those, but not as much this days.

Coffee is my favorite poison, beer would be second. They both have such magical effects that will fuel your creative pumps and unchain your imagination. I dont know how, I dont know why, leave that to the scientist, I do art, not math (motto of anyone from the CLAS departed of my school).

Expect to see blogs on my everday life. I like to talk and write alot, so expect long entries. I do a little photography as well so I'll post some photos that am proud of. I also do some movie and video game reviews so expect some of those too.

Anyway, thanks for reading and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment