Good day world and all that is in it. The name is Dead Poet and this is my "whatever" blog. That means I'll be posting blogs on anything and everything that I feel like blog material. This would also be Dead Poet's public blog, all the deeper stuff will be posted in another blog, good luck finding it. If you find it, comment on it and win a prize. Just Kidding, I'll probably delete it if the blog stat gets high. Anyway, enjoy reading it, and comment if I misspelled anything, misused punctuation marks or incorrect grammar. I always speed type so I never really proof read my writings.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Park and Wildlife

Me and some friends went to Parks and Wildlife the other day. We brought our cameras and sharpen our skills in photography. Though mine still need alot of sharpening. I kinda feel lazy today, so I'll skip the writing part and show you some of my pics. Comments on composition and post processing are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment